Reader’s Profile

Reading is imperative in the development of speech and vocabulary. However, just because reading is fundamental doesn’t mean everything one may have to read is interesting. I love to read. It is my way of escaping reality. I can read a good novel in 2 to 3 days if I really enjoy it. On the other hand, novels that are not interesting may take me longer to read or I may not finish them at all. Sometimes i find myself stuck on the same sentence for long periods of time because I am not able to focus. Those are the books that will be harder to concentrate on and I may procrastinate while reading them. I enjoy books, prose, poetry, etc that are suspenseful. I love when the author keeps my mind wondering what’s going to happen next or when the author is vivid in details. It makes me feel like I’m inside the book itself and that’s the way it should be. 

Comments

Popular Posts