Progress

Today, was a very productive day. I started on the second and third part of my project today as well as answered a third of my questions on AP classroom. I decided to do a dating ad and scrapbook because I felt they would be less time consuming. I choose a different character for each assignment because I feel that I could interpret them each differently. For dating ad I choose Yermolay Lopakhin, that’s because his character is very ambiguous. He tries to be very high profile because he is wealthy but he is still gets embarrassed because he’s not educated enough. I chose Madame Ranyevskaya to do the scrapbook because her life has been a journey itself. I feel like I can bring her story to life a bit . I can’t wait to see how they both look once I complete them.

Comments

Popular Posts