Introduction

 My name is Z’kia Campbell and I’m a junior at Ben C. Rain high school. I take Ap classes and I plan on joining FBLA, the honor society, and playing softball this school year. I love to listen to music, sing, and read. I’ve been doing them all since I can remember.  I go to church every Sunday and always volunteer to help decorate for every event.
 Maintaining high A’s or B’s in every class, increasing my writing skills, and staying involved in school are three goals I plan to achieve by the end of this school year. I intend on staying focused and not let anything distract me from reaching them.
  I am taking Ap classes because I like to challenge myself and Ap classes are challenging. Also, Ap classes gives you a chance to earn college credits while in high school, which means I won’t have to attend college as long.

Comments

Popular Posts