EXCITED!!!

I usually close every weekend i work, so typically when I get off I be exhausted and ready go to bed. However, after I got in the bed, I picked up The Kite Runner. It went from 6 to 8 then before I knew it it was 10 o clock and I had read  almost half of the book. So far, the author has left me intrigued by the relationships between  Amir and Hassan as well as Baba and Ali. By far, chapters 6 and 7 are the most vivid and heartbreaking. I have so many questions about what I have read. Like, if the Afghani ans are so religious then why is Assef so comfortable doing what he did? Why is a twelve year old even exposed to sexual things as such? Why is Amir such a bad friend? Will any of it be revealed? I have been hooked from the beginning. I cant wait to complete this novel!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts