Frustation

Class today consisted of a lot of frustration. We were placed in a group to construct a paragraph. Writing the paragraph with my group was difficult, due to the different perspectives and beliefs that each of my group members, including me, had. It took more than the allotted time for us to even brainstorm the correct way in order for us to write the thesis statement. After a moment of constant opinions being thrown everywhere, we finally agreed to something. However, we still didn’t complete the assignment correctly. 
    I must say since this school term has started, I have had trouble with writing. I feel as I have run out of things to talk about or I just forget how to properly write a simple paragraph whenever one is assigned. It is like I feel limited and I want to learn how to get out of that mindset.

Comments

Popular Posts