First Day Back

Today was the first day from Christmas break. With that being said, today was pretty laid back. Mr. Rease began the class by explaining everything we would be doing for the remainder of the course. He also provided the class with a semester evaluation of last semester. The questions did challenge me a little because I had to remember things from the beginning of the school year, during the times I checked out. However, after a while I was able to answer each question fully. As the class concluded, we watched a video from YouTube called “How To Finish High school.” It was a motivational speech given to encourage seniors to enjoy and savor every little moment of our senior year and thank everyone involved. So, that’s what I intend to do for the next 4 months.

Comments

Popular Posts