Welp

Today I fought intensively to keep my eyes awake. The first few weeks of class are always boring when we return from the break. The discussion of the rules we have to now follow when posting on here made me realize that I don’t always put in effort when completing this assignment. Sometimes I actually put thought into writing and other times I just do a quick summary and call it a night. However, now that the directions are clear I have no other choice. On the other hand, we started the reading of The Canterbury Tales. Reading it allowed me to notice how much I hate Middle English. That is because I have to interpret what the writer means because it’s not as straightforward as the language I am used to reading. Even though it does hurt my brain to read and bored me to death, it is interesting to see how language has evolved over time. All in all, I am patiently waiting to see how the rest of this semester unfolds.

Comments

  1. Just by reading the first couple sentences of your blog, I felt where you were coming from because I felt like I have not being putting my all into my work, but now I’m going to put my all in everything I do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts