Vulnerability

Today Mr. Rease lead a deep and meaningful discussion based off of questions. When I say the questions had EVERYONE thinking deep and sharing personal things, it wouldn’t even be close to a understatement. It allowed me to see inside of my peers and understand them more, even the people I don’t like. Everyone’s answer had a meaning and every word they spoke was powerful because we all could relate in one way or another. It was kind of speechless, especially because one person could answer the question and it be the answer of everyone and then someone else would come and say the exact same thing you was also thinking and you wouldn’t have even expected them to think like you. It’s interesting listening to the opinions of others. Being able to understand a person is a whole different level of awareness and it’s makes everyone closer in a way. Honestly, I wish we could have more discussions like today.

Comments

Popular Posts