Harder than I Thought

Mr. Rease gave us another quiz today, however, this time it was on Prose AP questions. We were given 15 minutes to answer 12 questions. The process for me was unusual. I couldn’t focus and I remain on the same line of the passage for 10 minutes. After he called the five minute warning, I was able to pull myself together and try to answer each question to the best of my ability. I tried the process of elimination, however, I always end up picking the wrong answer out of the two best ones or second guessing myself. As a result, I received a 5 out of 12.  I really didn’t feel bad because majority of the class failed as well which concluded in Mr. Rease assigning ya groups to retake the test with. The process with my group made the questions easier to understand and we made a 100 all together.

Comments

Popular Posts